Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Whoops. I knew it had been a while since I updated here, but I didn't realize it was two weeks or so. Sorry about that. My bad.

Not a lot to say here. I've been accepted to a writer's workshop for this summer (as a student, mind you) which I'm looking forward to, and I've been busy doing the Christmas thing, so writing had to take a back seat to that for a bit. This is normal this time of year.

So being that Christmas is upon us, let me wish you all a merry Christmas. Don't celebrate it? No problem. Hopefully it will be a merry Saturday for you anyway. We're going out for Chinese buffet, weather permitting.

Just in case I'm as tardy with my next entry as I was with this one, let me also wish y'all a happy new year (2011). May it bring you health and comfort, and of course, joy.

-JRS

No comments:

Blog Archive