Friday, August 1, 2008

Irreconcilable Differences Released!

Finally! Irreconcilable Differences is released and on sale. Any bookstore should be able to order it by the ISBN13 number (978-0-9818957-1-0), and quite a few online stores are carrying it in the U.S., the U.K., Canada, and Germany, of all places. No coverage for Irreconcilable Differences in Australia yet, but I'm keeping my eye out for them. :)

Much more info on my website, www.jamesrstrickland.com. (Hint: click the BUY button.)

If you're reading this on my Amazon author blog, obviously buying at Amazon is easy. You can look the book up, or just click HERE to go directly to the amazon product page.

There is also a very nice press release from Flying Pen Press about my new book HERE.

Thoughts...

It's kind of rewarding to surf the web looking for sites carrying a book I wrote. It's also becoming apparent that in the very near future, I'm going to have to change the way my buy page works. Right now, it's all hand coded HTML, and it's getting far too large.

This is a good thing. :)

The fact that Irreconcilable Differences is on sale in Germany was startling, and amusing. More puzzling was that the same seller is not also carrying Looking Glass.

Anyway. It's here! It's here! Enjoy!

-JRS

No comments:

Blog Archive