Wednesday, May 30, 2012

And one other thing...

I finished the first draft of Brass and Steel: Inferno, plot complete, from beginning to end on May 21. I'm wading through it and commenting on it and generally considering what tack I need to take with the edit. Also starting to research ideas for the second book, tentatively titled Brass and Steel II: The Shattered Glass, laying out some possibly pivotal scenes, and doing a little free writing on it. Catching up with my RL, yeah, that too. :) -JRS

3 comments:

John Foberg said...

Awesome, tie in to Shattered! looking forward to it.

JRS said...

Uhh... Shattered? What tie in are you thinking of?
-JRS

John Foberg said...

Oops, sorry my bad James. I was thinking/dreaming Looking Glass. Not sure how I made the erroneous cross association.
Would be kinda cool if you re-visited the Looking Glass world...

Blog Archive